Monday, December 3, 2012

The Crazy, Mix Up, Wacky Story of How We Met

Now that you know a little bit about who we are and what we are here to do (get married! Just in case you forgot) you probably want to know how we met.

Well, this story makes me look truly, horribly, just… awful. Really. I promise that what I am about to tell you was all in good fun though I must say Zack is amazing because I don’t think anyone else would be marrying a girl they met like this.
*Deep breath* Okay. As I previously mentioned,  Zack and I both work at a very busy fast casual dining establishment. Right now, we are at different locations, but once upon a time we worked together in the same store.

 
(Personal photo, logos blurred [very poorly] for obvious reasons.)

Zack had moved down from Michigan and had just gotten a job working at my store. I had never spoken to him, never met him, and didn’t even know his name, but I thought he was cute and I’d heard he was some sort of food making god and so as he was getting ready to go on break and I wandered down from the register I was working on to where he was making his food and promptly uttered, “Geeze fatty, eat much?”
… Foot, meet mouth.
After a few moments of silence (in which all of the employees in the area stared at me like I was crazy) Zack just laughed and went ahead with his break. To this day I still thank my lucky stars that we have the same twisted sense of humor otherwise I wouldn’t be with the love of my life!
And the rest, as they say, is history. Well, not quite, but that is a story for a different day!

No comments:

Post a Comment