Sunday, December 2, 2012

Welcome!

Hello! I am so excited to have you here to read all about this wonderful journey I am embarking on called... wedding planning!

First, a little bit about me.

(That's me! And my wonderful fiancé Zack!)
My name is Megan. I am 21 years old and I work full time as a shift supervisor for a very, very busy fast casual restaurant. I am a comic book loving, shower singing, video game playing, fun loving fur baby mommy who is just making the best of the life she's living.
My wonderful, amazing, handsome fiancĂ© is the love of my life and I can not wait to be his bride. He has opened my world to so many things that I never knew that existed before. (Hello, Firefly!) Without him, I wouldn't have grown into the amazing person I am today and I am so thankful to him for so many things... Okay, gushing over.
A few things you'll learn about me through this process:
1. I am always singing. Always.
2. I am a super nerd, get ready for a whole new world. (... And now I'm singing.)
3. I'm really random. Squirrel! 
4. I'll use a lot of exclamation points. A lot.
5. I am so ready to be married!
Alright, so I hope now that you know what to expect you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment